Use Walnut Meat Instead of Ground Beef!
Here is a healthy option to replace your Ground Beef dishes with!
You can use Walnut Meat in tacos, quesadillas, spaghetti, chilli or any recipe that you would use Ground Beef in but not burgers because burger meat has to have a binder to make it stick together and that recipe is coming but this Walnut Meat can replace your dishes wherever you would use Ground Beef!
Walnuts are very nutritious and rich in Omega 3s, they are good for your heart, helps to control diabetes, helps prevent hair loss, helps decrease inflammation, may help to lower blood pressure, and helps to control weight.
As you can see using Walnut Meat can be much more healthier and it's so easy to make!
2 cups of Walnuts
1 red onion (chopped)
4 garlic cloves (chopped)
1/4 cup of sun dried tomatoes in oil
1 tbsp avocado oil
1 tbsp taco seasoning
2 tsp soy sauce or Tamari sauce
Juice of 1 Lime
1. Soak walnuts in bowl covered with hot Water for overnight
2. Drain walnuts and put them in food processor and pulse until you have meat like crumbles (be careful not to over process or you will end up with Walnut Butter)
3. Add oil to a skillet and add chopped onions and sauté until onions turn translucent
4. Then add garlic until it becomes fragrant for about a minute
5. Then sprinkle in taco seasoning and stir
6. Add sun dried tomatoes and cook for 1 minute and then add in the Walnut Meat and stir very well
7. Pour in the soy sauce and lime juice and stir well. Cook for another 4-5 min and that's it!
Take off stove and serve!