Easy Air fryer Cauliflower Bites!
Queens, I found this delicious recipe on Pinterest and I made them and they came out delicious, I wanted to share!
Queens, these are so tasty and so simple to cook in your air fryer!
For this recipe, I used my Paula Dean Air Fryer but I am sure that you can use whatever brand that you have!
1 Small Organic Cauliflower head ( or the regular will do if you can't find organic)
1 Cup Spelt Flour
1 Tablespoon aluminum free baking powder
1 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Cajun Seasoning
1/4 Teaspoon Sea Salt ( I used Smoked Sea Salt)
1/4 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
1 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk Unsweetned
2 Cups Breadcrumbs
1-2 Tablespoons Oil ( I used Grapessed Oil)
For the sauce:
1/2 cup melted Vegan Butter
1/2 cup Barbecue, Buffalo, or Lemon Pepper Sauce (I used Barbecue)
1. Wash and cut Cauliflower into bite size pieces.
2. In a mixing bowl, add Spelt Flour, Baking Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Cajun Seasoning, Sea Salt, and Coconut Milk and mix.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the breadcrumbs and the oil.
4. Add Cauliflower pieces in wet Coconut Milk batter evenly and then evenly coat Cauliflower in Breadcrumb mixture and add the battered Cauliflower to the Air Fryer Basket in a single layer and please do not over crowd them because you want all of them to cook evenly.
5. Cook at 350 for 15 mins.
And while the Cauliflower is cooking, go ahead and melt your sauce and butter in a sauce pan and mix it well and once the Cauliflower is finished after 15 mins, dip each piece in the sauce and then put the pieces back in the Air Fryer for another 15 mins. (You can cook them a little longer in case you want them a little crispier and the cooking time may vary because each Air Fryer differs.
6. Once Cauliflower is finished, serve them immediately with dipping sauce of your choice ( I used my Vegan Ranch) and the Cauliflower will last 1-2 days in the fridge and you can just pop them back into the Air Fryer to reheat them and to retain the crispiness!