9 Steps To Beautiful Radiant Skin
1. Wake up every morning and find something to smile about. (Count your blessings and think about God's goodness to you)!
2. Sip on some warm lemon water before your first meal. (the water hydrates your skin and the lemon is antioxidant full of vitamin C which repairs the skin and keeps the body producing collagen so the skin stays looking young and fresh).
3. Hydrate your skin cells and flush out harmful nasty toxins by drinking plenty of fresh clean Spring water. They say half your body weight but I try to go for a gallon a day, the more the better.
4. Commit to daily organic plant based cleansers, moisturizers, and toners along with doing an exfoliating mask once a week (exfoliating mask removes toxins and old dead skin cells).
5. Please keep your makeup brushes clean and fresh ( you should change brushes and sponges out at least every 3 months).
6. Indulge in detox facials once every season (the detox facials do a deep cleansing which removes oils, dirt, and make up buildup and old skin cells which clogs your pores and keeps oxygen from getting in).
7. Exercise regularly and make sure to work up a sweat ( when you sweat, you are releasing toxins from your skin)
8. Detox your body once a month ( the skin is the body's largest organ and where there is a build up of toxins in the body it shows up on the skin in the form of pimples, blackheads, enlarged pores, and dark circles).
9. Lastly, which happens to be the most important and my personal favorite is to eat whole fresh organic fruits, dark green veggies, fruits, berries, and nuts. You are what you eat and if you are not feeding your body the proper minerals and nutrients that it needs, I promise you that it will definitely show up in your skin!